Dubai Horse Racing Festival Betting
The betting on the Dubai Horse Racing Festival is continuing to grow every year and 2015 is likely to be the biggest yet with the Carnival expected to be bigger and better than ever before at the new Meydan Racecourse. With the Festival taking place every Thursday for several weeks there is a continuous flow of top class races which means that the betting remains consistent throughout each meeting.
The biggest betting days of the Festival are the Super Thursday Meeting which will take place on Thursday March 1st 2014 and of course the Dubai World Cup Meeting. The World Cup meeting will be a huge betting event around the world as there will be four Group 1 races in total which is heaven for Racing fans and punters.
Of course Betting on the Dubai Horse Racing Festival is slightly different to most countries in the world as punters are not allowed to have a bet at the track as it is against the laws of the UAE. This means that punters travelling to the new Meydan track in 2014 should place their bets with an online bookmaker or at a bookmakers shop before they head out to Dubai to watch the races.
All the major online bookmakers will have odds for the races each Thursday so if you are heading to Meydan this year then make sure you place your bets online before you go racing, we will have the odds for the big races each week including theÂ Dubai World CupÂ Odds this week. If you are in or heading to Dubai then there are two ISPs on offer out there, the government run Etisalat sever will block betting and bookmaker sites while the Du server will allow access to our site and the online bookmakers.
In terms of Ante Post Money it will be the Dubai World Cup Odds that will attract the most money from punters and there of course can be some good value on offer for punters in this market. The other big races on World cup day include the Dubai Sheema Classic Betting and the Dubai Duty Free Odds which are both big betting events for punters.
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1