Dubai World Cup Runners
The Dubai World Cup is one of the richest races in any sport with a $10million purse on offer which is why the event attracts some of the best horses in the world who all head to Dubai with high hopes. The Dubai World Cup Odds are now taking shape ahead of the race this Saturday and there is some excellent value on offer at this stage.
The race itself will be taking place for the first timeÂ at Meydan Racecourse on Saturday March 28th 2015 which is fast approaching. At the moment there are a number of runners with entries to the big race and there are some big names as expected in the field.
2015 Dubai World Cup Runners
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1
- Seal Of Approval Taken For Repeat Win In Ultra Competitive Fillies And Mares Stakes
- Maarek to regain British Champions Sprint Stakes crown at Ascot
- Agnes Stewart to edge out Lucida in Fillies Mile at Newmarket
- Ivawood to maintain unbeaten record with Middle Park Stakes victory
- Cornwallis Stakes Odds Qatar Racing Bidding For Back To Back Wins With Strath Burn