Dubai World Cup Runners
The Dubai World Cup is one of the richest races in any sport with a $10million purse on offer which is why the event attracts some of the best horses in the world who all head to Dubai with high hopes. The Dubai World Cup Odds are now taking shape ahead of the race this Saturday and there is some excellent value on offer at this stage.
The race itself will be taking place for the first timeÂ at Meydan Racecourse on Saturday March 28th 2015 which is fast approaching. At the moment there are a number of runners with entries to the big race and there are some big names as expected in the field.
2015 Dubai World Cup Runners
- Reve De Sivola bids for a Long Walk Hurdle hat trick but Zarkandar starts favourite
- Activial heads the betting for The Ladbroke in wide open renewal
- Noel Novices Chase Odds Josses Hill is a marginal favourite on his chase debut
- Kennel Gate Novices Hurdle Odds Emerging Talent Can Win Supreme Novices Trial
- The New One trimmed for the Champion Hurdle following International success at Cheltenham
- The New One Primed For Successive International Hurdle Wins
- 2014 Caspian Caviar Gold Cup Odds Caid Du Berlais Heads Betting For Cheltenham Double
- Hadrians Approach Taken To Defy Top Weight On Day One Of Cheltenhams International Meeting