Dubai World Cup Runners
The Dubai World Cup is one of the richest races in any sport with a $10million purse on offer which is why the event attracts some of the best horses in the world who all head to Dubai with high hopes. The Dubai World Cup Odds are now taking shape ahead of the race this Saturday and there is some excellent value on offer at this stage.
The race itself will be taking place for the first timeÂ at Meydan Racecourse on Saturday March 28th 2015 which is fast approaching. At the moment there are a number of runners with entries to the big race and there are some big names as expected in the field.
2015 Dubai World Cup Runners
- Son Du Berlais to outclass Persian War Novices Hurdle rivals at Chepstow
- Uxizandre Sets The Standard In Exciting Looking Old Roan Chase Market
- Not So Sleepy to land Horris Hill success at Newbury for Morrison
- Red Galileo Can Shoot for the Stars in Competitive Looking St Simon Stakes
- 2014 Racing Post Trophy Preview Jacobean to bag Doncaster prize
- Leading Light to shine in Long Distance Cup on British Champions Day
- Cirrus Des Aigles Short Odds To Pick Up Second Champion Stakes at Ascot
- Queen Elizabeth II Stakes Betting Integral Tipped To Win Third Group 1