Dubai Gold Cup Betting 2014
The stayers get their chance on Dubai World Cup night this year with the Gold Cup moving to the big night from 2012. This race had previously been run as the DRC Gold Cup but organisers have decided to bolster the card on World Cup night with this excellent race. There is a massive prize pot on offer here so we are sure to attract some of the best stayers over 16f to the race, the betting will of course be competitive with all the bookmakers featured.
Cavalryman was a fine winner of a Group Three contest last time out and the Saeed Bin Suroor-trained raider will aim for more success on Dubai World Cup night when he lines up in an ultra-competitive renewal of the 2014 Dubai Gold Cup on Saturday.
Aidan O'Brien's Ernest Hemingway has shown that he can produce the goods at the top level and he is another prominent figure in the betting, whilst the likes of Joshua Tree, Simenon and Songcraft add more depth to the event that is a real stamina test for the stellar field.
2014 Dubai Gold Cup Odds - Click To Bet
Past Dubai Gold Cup Winners
- 2011 - Whispering Gallery
- 2010 - Sabotage
- 2009 - Veracity
- Aktabantay bids for Group 3 glory in Solario Stakes at Sandown Park
- Back Water Hole To Make A Splash In Tight Atalanta Stakes Betting Market
- Efflorescence Short Odds To Leave Mark On Goodwoods Prestige Stakes
- Captain Cat Heads Betting For Celebration Mile At Goodwood
- Beacon Tipped To Shine Light On Gimcrack Stakes
- Strensall Stakes Odds Graphic Can Paint Pretty Picture For Haggas At York
- 2014 Ebor Odds Bold Sniper Tipped To Pick Off Rivals On The Knavesmire
- Cavalryman heads Lonsdale Cup betting as he bids for third win in a row