Dubai World Cup Odds 2014 - Ruler Of The World aims to shine at Meydan
The Dubai World Cup is one of the biggest betting races in the world and always attracts interest from punters all around the world. We have a comprehensive list of the odds for the Dubai World Cup right here so there will be no need to go anywhere else.
Epsom Derby winner Ruler Of The World will be aiming to land the prize for Aidan O'Brien, but the Ballydoyle raider will face some top class rivals in the Meydan feature which takes place at 6:00pm on Saturday afternoon.
Hong Kong Gold Cup winner Military Attack will aim to bag another prestigious prize and could be one of the leading challengers, whilst Akeed Mofeed and Mukhadram add more depth to what will be a phenomenal renewal on a stunning card.
Dubai World Cup Odds - Click To bet
- Alderwood heads the betting for a strong JP McManus team in the Galway Plate
- Kingman tipped to win the Sussex Stakes from Toronado in the latest Duel on the Downs
- Ballydoyles Highland Reel installed as favourite for the Vintage Stakes
- Windshear tipped to blow his rivals away in the Gordon Stakes
- The Goodwood betting suggests Toor can produce More in the Lennox Stakes
- Summer Stakes Handicap Odds Havana Cooler heads the betting at Goodwood
- Beacon is favourite to shine in the Molecomb Stakes at Glorious Goodwood
- Muraaqaba tipped to win the Princess Margaret Juddmonte Stakes at Ascot